The Bible says out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks, Luke 6:45.
One’s Twitter finger has a tendency to follow close behind.
This page is dedicated to some of my personal favourites, and will be updated regularly. I hope you enjoy.
And by the way, if you follow me there’s a good chance I’ll follow you too.
- The Lord is my light and my salvation, and the strength of my life = Fearless ~ Psalm 27:1
- Your words are windows to your Heart. Try listening to yourself sometime ~ Bishop Brian Tamaki
- If you are inherently negative, reboot your mindset and set the default to ‘positive’. Or, stay the same & keep crashing.
- Spiritual truths make no earthly sense. In the same way faith defies logic & reason.
- Kingdom 101: He that cannot obey, cannot command ~ Benjamin Franklin
- According to the Bible, the works of the flesh are of two kinds: the unrighteous & the self-righteous ~ Watchman Nee
- When we come to God, one of us has to change. And that’s where the fun begins
- Weak prayer life? Solution: Venture so far out of your comfort zone that you don’t have a choice
- God sometimes does try to the uttermost those whom he wishes to bless ~ Gandhi
- What the devil thought was Jesus’ tomb, God turned into a womb. When you think you’re dead & buried, God’s getting ready to RAISE YOU UP!
- Good or bad, what walks in the fathers runs in the children.
- ‘Anything left to itself will gravitate towards disorder’ ~ Bishop Tudor Bismark
- A real friend tells you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear. Know the difference.
- “And the Lord added to the church daily those who were being saved” Acts 2:47. Not enough just to believe. You’ve got to belong.
- Information gets you from A to B. Faith gets you everywhere else.
- Hey man pleaser! You’re in for a miserable future.
- More than conquerors = face all challenges with the outlook I have already won & this isn’t that hard at all ~ Ps John Ferris
- Nothing penetrates deeper than the preached word.
- As a man thinks in his heart, so is he (Proverbs 23:7) So don’t think of yourself as an ugly person. Think of yourself as a beautiful monkey.
- If it ain’t by faith, forget it.
- Hate being unfollowed? Welcome to my world ~ Jesus
- A seed has reached it’s full potential in your pocket.
- The bible says God tests hearts while saints are sleeping. It’s the time we’re most cooperative haha.
- Too many saints believe but don’t BELONG. No lone rangers in the kingdom!
- 2 ears + 1 mouth = listen more & waffle less!
- Guard your heart. An issue unresolved before the sun goes down can take you down. (Ephesians 4:26)
- ‘Revelation’ is knowing. ‘Information’ is knowing about. Give me a revelatory preacher over a theological teacher any day.
- Nike Inc. says “Just do it.” Sons Inc. says “Just be it.”
- Live in the letter and you’re a dead man. God is Spirit.
- Freedom is the power to forgive, forgive & forgive again.
- Spirit-led sons live above circumstance. Flesh falls victim every time.
- Belief creates the actual fact ~ William James.
- Babe Ruth is remembered for his Home Run Record. Not for the fact that he also held the record for the most strikeouts. NEVER GIVE UP!
- Wisdom and knowledge are not necessarily related. Today’s news is filled with highly educated people doing highly stupid things.
- HEART CONDITION is everything. Out of it spring the issues of life (Proverbs 4:23). Which makes the source of trouble easy to find
- It’s not enough just to have the DREAM. The dream must have you. A dream that has you will pull you through ~ Bishop Brian Tamaki
- If You’re an Average Worker, You’re Going Straight to the Bottom ~ Seth Godin
- Be in sync with the season. Adapt or become irrelevant.
- Over your head? Once the water is deep enough that you must swim to stay afloat, does it really matter how deep the pool is? ~ Seth Godin
- Todays Decisions become Tomorrows Realities. Choices, not circumstance, determine where you are. ~ Bishop Brian Tamaki
- If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead & rotten, either write something worth reading or do something worth writing ~ B Franklin